Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

And that's lunch...

I'm not sure what the hell it was that I just watched but I do know it was incredible. Kirby music, lesbians, carrot people, psychotic cats, and sexual squids are the last things I'd expect to see on an instructional cooking video but maybe that's why I loved it so much.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Beautiful Dear

Some may interpret this as being an animation that reinforces corny plotlines and the like. Or maybe that stories like this never really happen in real life to begin with.

I think there aren't enough artists making positive-impact work like this. I think the superior quality of the animation adds the the emotional impact of a bunny and a cat hookin' up in an anime environment. I think the music choice, although a bit on the nerdy side, completely sells the entire concept as well as the piece.

I think it's beautiful.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Blue-on-Blue Action

Avatar was a huge crock of shit especially after hearing everyone rave about it. So when I see this posting on Newgrounds advertising "Hot Na'vi Sex" I naturally clicked on it since I'm a huge Sci-Fi beater. Star Wars, Star Trek, and pretty much anything other than humans gettin' down and doin' the nasty is the coolest shit ever to me.

This was the funniest piece of ass I've seen on Avatar so far. Truly excellent work on this one so much so that I doubt anyone else will even come close to this. I loved it.